Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: December 04, 2013

Norwegan Gem is such a great ship and most of all what make it a great ship is the staff ,each and everyone of them is so friendly they make me feel like i am with my own loving family .if I could afford it again Norwegan is the only ship I will be on and I mean it.My experience  after cruiseing with other cruise ships I feel bless that I found Norwegan cruise line .

The buffet is soooo good you just cant stop eating and the staff clean your table rightaway .

1 Comment