Fabulous cruise!!!

Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

7 Night Western Mediterranean (Barcelona Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 31, 2009
The ship was only two years old and in great shape! The food was great and never ending.

Whether you are dining in the main dining room or one of the specialty restuarants the food was great.

Schedule was great and very open!

Staff was always willing to accomadate you and were interested in how your day went.

Staterooms were very clean and brand new
Naples it's self seemed very dirty. I wish I had done the Amalfi coast or Pompeii instead
Don't Miss: Pompeii
Don't Miss: Pompeii
Lucca and Pisa were great!
Don't Miss: Lucca
Lucca and Pisa were great!
Don't Miss: Lucca
Great city to walk around, an excursion isnt even needed.
Don't Miss: promenade
What a great island! Somewhere you wouldnt necessarily go on your own if you were in Europe
Don't Miss: Sailing away
Great place to visit. We did an overview of Rome but I want to go back and spend days!
Don't Miss: Vatican city
Don't Miss: Vatican city
Great city to walk around, an excursion isnt even needed.
Don't Miss: promenade
Don't Miss: Sailing away

Pros: FreeStyle Dining

Cons: Having to leave at the end of the cruise

Recommends Norwegian Gem? Yes!