Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

Fabulous cruise!!!

Sail Date: May 31, 2009

The ship was only two years old and in great shape! The food was great and never ending.

Pros: FreeStyle Dining

Cons: Having to leave at the end of the cruise

Recommends Norwegian Gem? Yes!

Whether you are dining in the main dining room or one of the specialty restuarants the food was great.
Staterooms were very clean and brand new
Staff was always willing to accomadate you and were interested in how your day went.
Schedule was great and very open!
Cannes, France
Great city to walk around, an excursion isnt even needed.
Don't Miss: promenade
Livorno (Florence & Pisa), Italy
Lucca and Pisa were great!
Don't Miss: Lucca
Livorno (Florence & Pisa), Italy
Lucca and Pisa were great!
Don't Miss: Lucca
Cannes, France
Great city to walk around, an excursion isnt even needed.
Don't Miss: promenade
Naples, Italy
Naples it's self seemed very dirty. I wish I had done the Amalfi coast or Pompeii instead
Don't Miss: Pompeii
Valletta, Malta
What a great island! Somewhere you wouldnt necessarily go on your own if you were in Europe
Don't Miss: Sailing away
Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy
Great place to visit. We did an overview of Rome but I want to go back and spend days!
Don't Miss: Vatican city