Loved this Cruise!

Norwegian Escape Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 12, 2017
Ship: Norwegian Escape
We loved the ship, she is so pretty and clean. The food was the best we have had on any cruise. It was very easy to get on and off this ship. I would go back on this ship in a heartbeat.
We got on the ship pretty quickly, they seemed a little unorganized so I wouldn't give them 5 stars.

We tried the main restaurants, buffet and specialty restaurants and we found that all of the food was served hot, tasty and the portion sizes were perfect.

There are more activities than we could do in a week. We enjoyed everything we were able to do on the ship.

Entertainment was amazing! Singers, shows, dj's were all great! Best entertainment at sea!

The staff was super helpful and the ship was always being cleaned. They had everyone wash their hands before entering the restaurants. The staff was great!

The ships design was a little confusing and some restaurants were a little hidden. The entire ship was extremely clean, I saw many people cleaning all of the time. At 3AM a man was shampooing the carpet by the elevators. This was the cleanest ship I have ever been on.

Our cabin was very clean but the layout was a little strange. I think if they had placed the bed in a different spot then we could have moved around easier. There were only two of us so it wasn't so bad but, if my husband and daughter were with us -it would have been very hard to move around.

The hallways to the rooms are very small, this makes it difficult if you need a mobility scooter and it wont fit in a balcony room very well. Make sure you get a handicapped room if you need one.

Busy as usual but its organized.
We did a Snorkel and Sail with Champagne excursion that went to St. John - the bus ride was very long but, the tour was worth it and the staff was great! We booked this with NCL and it was the most fun we ever had with a crew. Captain Joe, Brandon and Jason were the best! We are going back in December and I would love to take this excursion again. My 12 year old son, loved the crew too.

Tortola, British Virgin Islands Did not visit port

The port was closed due to the hurricane the week before so they took us to Puerto Rico instead. I was not happy
We have been to this port before so this time we took an excursion with the ship. We did the SUB experience. It would have been nice if my SUB worked but, it would not go forward or side to side so one of the scuba divers pushed me through the water. I complained but they didn't seem to care. When I got back to the ship, I complained to the shore excursion desk and they really didn't care, they said that they would call me if they can do anything. Later that night they left me a message saying that they would take off a portion of fee. Its wasn't even half of the amount. I was disappointed that I did not get what I paid for and nobody cared. It was a waste of money at $150 per person for 20 min in the SUB and I don't think we were even in there for 20 min. People on the boat were all throwing up, it was really nasty.
We got off the ship fast and easy by taking all of our suitcases with us. We were off the ship before 8AM it was wonderful.