Worst cruise I've ever been on

Norwegian Escape Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 24, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Escape

very disappointing cruise. This is my third cruise with Norwegian and I can say that I was not impressed.  Even though the ship was new and in excellent condition I found that the need to make money by Norwegian putting too many people on one ship. Waiting in line at the buffet, Waiting in line for shows, having to book  Times to go see shows I found it to be extremely annoying. Ate at all the restaurants ordered food from the menu one where there was a premium pay for a specialty dish, I ordered lobster it was dry and  overcooked. I found the waiter and waitress service is to be extremely poor. Had a big concern for the sanitation while on the ship even though the waiters and waitresses had spray bottle bass sprayed no one's hands to enter the buffet the buffet was a major link to difference

Burnt dry lobster!!! Staff rude!! Seating hostesses at Restaurants Taste, Savor and O Sheehan were just rude!! Setting the tone!! Good was ok!! Buffet same menu

Overcrowding overcrowding overcrowding!!!!! Bingo to expensive for 3 games!! Not enjoyable activities. Pools overcrowding was an issue!!

Best show ever was After Dark! Overcrowding is the issue. Free style but have to book show seating??? Game shows overcrowding, no seating because of overcrowding!!

Buffet, Savor, O Sheehan and Taste dining room staff appeared to be professional but were NOT!! Rude and arrogant are the best way to describe. The Door Host at all dining rooms were TERRIBLE!!! Rude rude rude!!! Cabinet
staff excellent!!

Design was not good. Overcrowding. Walking thru buffet from the pool not sanitary. Theatre was to small. Social gathering area to small. Again overcrowding is biggest issue.

Perfect size and design.

Must love crowds. Be prepared for rude staff and rude people. Not very sanitary.