Norwegian Escape Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Purser

Double whammy

Sail Date: September 24, 2016

Reviewed: 1 month ago

I would give a 4 stars but had to deduct 2 stars due to 2 things that happened to me:

1. NCL handlers broke my 4 wheels suitcase. Had to made several trip to the help desk to have them fix and re-fix without success. They give me a 2 wheeler as a cheap replacement . Now I have to spend $$ to buy a new 4 wheeler one.

2. Bed bugs attacked my wife's legs 2 nights in a row, They lied about having already replaced my mattress at my demand until I point out the mark on the mattress which was not replaced.

Cruise Photos