Norwegian Escape Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Great ship!

Sail Date: September 17, 2016

The food was wonderful, we ate at Cagney's Steak House, the steak was tender and had a great flavor. The other restaurants were just as good, including the  main dining areas.

The entertainment was not what I like to see or hear, needs improvement.

The music played through out the ship was not my taste either, the worst was at the buffet in the morning, trying to wake up and listening to loud screaming music was more than I could bear. I took my food and went to the pool area to eat.

I have been on many cruises and by far the employees are the friendliest and most accommodating I have ever encountered. Big thumbs up!

The excursions were top notch, all the guides spoke good English and where educated on the history of St. Thomas and Tortola also very accommodating.

Last thing is still NO Coke products!!!!!!!!

I would recommend this ship.

I was glad to see the shower is bigger and had a large shower head. I can't say enough about the mattress and pillow they where wonderful!