Wonderful Experience

Norwegian Escape Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 17, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Escape

For my first time on a cruise, I'd have to say the Norwegian Escape along with it's courteous staff delivered a wonderful experience for both my wife and myself. Naturally, as a skeptical person I always  kept my guard up to ensure I didn't spend more than I bargained for on this cruise. You can enjoy the cruise without spending a dime, but if you intend on taking excursions and enjoying your time at the various ports, buying on site vs in advanced proved to be a far cheaper and practical method to enjoying our time. Keeping on schedule and in attendance with the various activities can at times feel like chasing multiple rabbits at one time. I'd suggest taking your time and planning your activities and meal schedule a day in advance.

I realized it would have been far cheaper to buy everything through Norwegian Instead of a third party. You lose many incentives by not doing so (free internet, drinks, etc.). Natural assumption makes one think the third party affiliate would have been cheaper but it was the opposite.