Norwegian Escape Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Best Carribean Cruise EVER

Sail Date: July 02, 2016

This cruise was the best one I have done and not because of the length of days but the full experience!  I was grand in comparison to a few others I have done on other Caribbean cruise line ships for weekends.  Every hour I was able to go anywhere I wanted (free-style) on the activities and chose my excursions.  The food was exquisite and I ate well!  I ate like a king, where ever and around the clock!  My 1st excursion was in St. Thomas with snokel, hiking, kayaking and that was worth it!  We went to St. John's and swam with the fishes lol!  Also I was given a taxi tour of Tortola Island which was beautiful and the water was amazing.  Finally, we went to Nassau Bahamas where I free snorkel and that was amazing.  The water was green and blue and what a sight Woa!  Overall this was best cruise ever and the staff on ship made it all worth it all!  Highly recommend the Escape ship for anyone wanting to get out and enjoy life from another perspective Owwwww ;-)

Lighting was incredible and dynamic.
Yes, forget his name but he was very nice!
MMMM so good!