Never do last min cruise

Norwegian Escape Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 02, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Escape

It was going to be my 50th birthday I couldn't decide what to do, so decided to book a cruise a week before it Departed. I should have taking the warning right from the start with the travel agent. We chose this cruise ship because it was brand new and it had all kinds of free things that came with the cruise. Because we were booking so late we got nothing free. That's what the travel agent let us know.

Bummmer...

Travel agent booked us sent us the email to register online , I forgot to tell us that we couldn't do anything online because it was too late. Finally called Norwegian for them to tell us that we can't do anything until the day of the cruise ship. Never got a receipt or a breakdown of what I was paying for. Had to wait till we got on the cruise ship. Went to cruise ship early and they gave us a run-around because we didn't know where we were supposed to enter the cruise ship at because we had no information. They still couldn't give us a receipt because they said we should have already had it. Travel agent overcharged us. We were bound determined to make this a great trip and we did. Just wish we would have had a friendlier person taking care of our room and more personable. I just really feel like everything should be included still in the cruise you shouldn't have to pay extra for food.

I don't feel that I should need to pay extra for food. Room service should still be included on a cruise .

Staff was very friendly I was just disappointed in our cabin service. I think that are staff had too many rooms to do because we would put the sign up to have the room made up and we would come back 3 hours later and it would be done. It was my 50th birthday and all I got was a cupcake that was made with all of us on the ship. 2 days after my birthday he put sign and balloons... major disappointment he didn't have much of Personality didn't really communicate with us much.

Server must have had too many rooms to clean to keep up