Norwegian Escape Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Third Mate

My Cruise

Sail Date: July 02, 2016

Room Type: Suite

This is my 6th cruise with norwegian, and i love this one just like it was the first. My excursion in Tortola was cancelled due to the ferry which was not working that day. Norwegian refunded my money with no headache, and offered me another excursion with 30% off for the problem. Food was great, shows that we seen were excellent. My only issue on this ship was that i smoke cigars and look forward to relaxing in the cigar bar, this bar was overrun by nasty cigarette smokers!!!!!! On previous ships there were very few cigarette smokers in the cigar bar. The breakaway had outdoor smoking by the bar so you could go outside and smokeAngry!!!!! Otherwise great vacation.

Great cabin with nice roomy bathroom. Will look to book same style on future cruises.