Great vacation!

Norwegian Escape Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 16, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Escape

Had a great week on this cruise! Food and activities were great. The staff was very attentive and friendly. I rated at a 4 due to the boat being quite crowded and feeling the waves much of the week. I have cruised on smaller ships and have not found this. I suspect because the ship is so tall is the reason. With that being said, I wouldn't hesitate to book again! I just can't say enough about the activities staff. They were a blast!

Did not utilize.

Don't go if you like adequate pool/deck space as it is very crowded.

Go to Virgin Gorda and see the Baths!