Norwegian Escape Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Great Fun ship.

Sail Date: April 16, 2016

I had a blast on this ship despite the negative reviews, The only problem i had was with the elevators and 1 staff member at the Spice H20 Bar. He was VERY VERY rude to his male customers If you go look out for him hes an indian i think the only one at that bar IF they stay in the same place.

I could hear the neighbor snoring and it was way to quiet for me " I need noise like a fan to sleep" But other than that it was perfect, The room steward was awesome also