Cruise with kids

Norwegian Escape Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 09, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Escape

I fully enjoyed the dining that was offered. The buffet (where we spent most of our time since we have kids) was above average. On the whole it wasn't "buffet food". We dined in a few of the other restaurants as well and they were very tasty. The bars offered were also great. Have a mojioto or 3! They are fantastic! I had purchased the drinks package so I can't comment on the cost. We didn't have the soda package also but were never given a hard time on the few occasions that we ordered a coke. My kids never went to the Kids Club so I can't comment. It looked quite nice and well organized but my girls' don't like being away from Mom. Rooms were clean and well appointed. The ports of call weren't my cup of tea but the ship was amazing. We also didn't go out at night though my kids did enjoy the arcade. Mostly we ate and swam.

More spacious than you might think. They have maximized the space efficiently.

We spent very little money on board and what we did spend we used the room card for (attached to a credit card of your choice). In port we spent about $300 in total but we only sight see'd and street market shopped. You don't need formal clothing though we did see people dressed up.