VERY UPSET WITH NCL

Norwegian Escape Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 12, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Escape

THERE WER TWO MEDICAL EMERGENCIES ON THE SHIP AND DUE TO THE SECOND ONE THE CAPTAIN HAD TO DEVIATE AND WE WERENT ABLE TO GO TO OUR LAST PORT. MANY OF THE PSET SINCE THEY ALL HAD PLANS FOR NASSAU. WE ALL THOUGHT THAT IF HE WOULD OF SPEED UP LIKE HE DID FOR THE FIRST EMERGENCY WE WOULD HAVE BEEN ABLE TO MAKE IT TO NASSAU. I WAS REALLY LOOKING FORWARD FOR THIS CRUISE AND WAS REALLY DISAPOINTED. WE HAD FOUR DAYS AT SEE IN A BOAT THAT REALLY DIDNT HAVE MUCH TO DO, I FEEL I SHOULD BE COMPENSATED FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO GO TO ALL THE PORTS. I HAD PLANS THAT I WAS NOT ABLE TO FULLFILL. I WILL AMERCIAN EXPRESS SINCE I BOOKED THRU CRUISEONLY WHICH IS AN AGENT OF AMERICAN EXPRESS AND ALSO I WILL CALL NCL AND TELL THEM HOW I FEEL. I ALWAYS CRUISE ROYAL CARRIBBEAN AND DECIDED TO TRY NCL CAUSE OF THE NEW SHIPS BUT I THINK I WILL NOT DO NCL AGAIN. THE ONLY THING I LIKED ABOUT NCL WAS THE FREESTYLE CRUISING.

THE CABIN STEWART WAS WONDERFUL.

WAS VERY DISAPOINTED WITH THE NIGHT ENTERTAINMENT. I FOUND THE SHOWS BORING AND WAS ALSO SHOCKED THAT YOU HAD TO PAY FOR SOME OF THE SHOWS. THERE ARE ALOT OF RESTAURANTS BUT NOTHING TO BRAG ABOUT, THE FOOD WAS ACTUALLY BETTER IN THE MAIN RESTAURANTS. SHOPPING ON THE BOAT WAS NOT VERY GOOD