Norwegian Escape Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Spring Break 2016

Sail Date: March 12, 2016

Room Type: Suite

I was skeptical with the cruise because of past reviews but it was a blast.  We were with 5 other families and the only crowded areas were directly around the pool area.  Kids had so many choices to keep busy with the ropes course, putt putt golf and their favorite ping pong.  Bathrooms were always clean and never a wait which I thought was amazing because of all of the people aboard.  Food in every restaurant was delicious.  The only disappointing part of our cruise was we were not able to port in the Bahamas.   There was a medical emergency the during the night  which we had to go way out of our way to get the person to a helicopter by Puerto Rico.  We had plans on meeting a group of people at Atlantis but we had to stay at sea to get back on schedule for our cruise.  Hoping the person who was in need is alright though but a little sad we couldn't stop at that destination.  That was one of the reasons we booked the cruise.

The only complaint I have is the daily charges.  I would rather pay for that when you pay for the cruise rather than getting the additional charges for us was $284 at the end of the cruise.  Seeing the charges as the trip goes on makes you a little more not wanting to spend money on other items.  We had the food and drink package which was nice.  All Inclusive destinations are more in my favor because it seems like you are nickel and dimed all week on the cruise.

Our steward was terrific. Our room was always just right and loved the towel animals. Location was perfect at mid ship. This shipped rocked more than the other ship we cruised on prior but never got sea sick.
This was our second cruise and both cruises a we had to miss a port because of on this cruise was a medical emergency and the other was conditions to dock were too ruff.

The only complaint I have is the daily charges. I would rather pay for that when you pay for the cruise rather than getting the additional charges $284 at the end of the cruise.