Norwegian Escape Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Freestyle concept is good IF YOU RESERVE EVERYTHING before you go

Sail Date: February 27, 2016

Traveled As: Family w/young children

I loved this cruise, with the exception that you had to make reservations for most dining restaurants and shows.  These reservations also need to be made BEFORE you cruise or you will most likely be on  a waiting list or a late time.  I find that the freestyle dining is a great concept, but I actually prefer the older cruising style where you met new people at your dinner table every night and could see shows as you choose.  I have enjoyed building relationships with fellow vacationers on past ships, but with this set up and because of how large the Escape is you are lucky to see the same person twice!

We had a family ocean view room and it was just what we needed! This room also came with a BIG bathroom!

Make your reservations to the fine dining restaurants as soon as you book your vacation. If not, the Garden Buffet was always stocked with tons of amazing food, but in a low key atmosphere.