Norwegian Escape Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Not a fan...

Sail Date: February 27, 2016

Where do I begin...This was my 5th cruise, first time on Norweigian and I have always heard wonderful things about them but my experience was not good.  Big, beautiful ship but not enough space for the amount of people on board.  Pool and deck area is very small.  There were very few servers in the pool area and on the outdoor decks.  If you want a drink you have to go stand in line at the bar!  I have never encountered such an unfriendly staff before either.  Two people were excellent and that was Dave, our room steward and Ida, a server at the upstairs pool bar.  Anytime I had a question or request I usually got NO!!!!  If you want lobster night you could order it any night in a dining room but you are paying an upcharge of $20-$25 and also on surf and turf.  Room service has a service charge also.  They made fun of Carnival on several occasions but I will cruise on Carnival again before I ever step foot on Norweigian again.  I travel a lot with my family and friends and I am not hard to please but I was very disappointed!  If you've never cruised before and have nothing to compare it to then you would probably love it...IMO.