Norwegian Escape Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Ncl escape new ship 1/2016

Sail Date: January 09, 2016

They made the ship bigger, accommodates more people in smaller places , elevator are small and dark  , garden cafe area has more tables  less walk space not easy to walk around if you are big or on a wc not easy to move around with out. Bumping to someone or some one chair.   dinning area longer wait and they always send you to the Manhattan room  bigger space. If you want to participate in anything you either have to get up early or go 1/2 early to showers , restaurant   In order to get a sit. Pool area no lounge chair they all taken with towels hours before with no one sitting on it.

The room are small the have a pole right in front  of my room making it hard to get in and out. And I am not a big person .

Show are like high school  showers

Had an ok time but would not go out off my way to take this ncl escape again

To small big pole in front of your door. :(.
Too long wait to get off schedule to get out at 9:15 .got out at 1100. Thanks god my flt was later on the day.
Side rails was falling off in the lounging area
The rrock pool area was close
Children's Programs N/a.