Norwegian Escape Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Beautiful Ship

Sail Date: December 12, 2015

Cabin: 10424

I have not been on a cruise in many years and was pleasantly surprised.  The ship was beautiful the cabin was nice and loved having a balcony. I was a little disappointed I booked my trip back in May of 2015 and chose to pay extra for the specialty dining.  After we ate in one of the restaurants we were informed there would be a 30.00 charge because they changed a few things.  In my opinion we should have been informed of this before we sat down. After eating at the specialty restaurants I really can only say Cagney's was worth the extra cost. The food in the dining rooms that are included where just as good.. The staff if very friendly and I believe one of the maitre-d  Sandra was excellent. We met her the first day and after that she knew our names.  I was not crazy about the ports.  St Thomas was great but Tortola is run down and there really is not much to do.  Bahama's was the last stop and unless you want to spend an arm and leg to go to Atlantis what else is there to do.  Actually there might be plenty but unless you pay for the excursions they will not give you ANY INFORMATION...that is something that should be addressed.  Other than that we had a great time.  Not sure if cruising is for me I prefer not to have to rush back to the ship by a certain time but if you are a cruiser I am sure you will love this ship.

Cabin / Stateroom great cabin the sofa could be a little more comfy. Bed and pillows were great