Norwegian Escape Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Purser

Norwegian Escape

Sail Date: December 12, 2015

I enjoyed the cruise ship.  For the most part the staff was nice, the food was good, and the ambiance was wonderful.  I was most disappointed with the automatic charges for gratuities which left me unable to use my $50 onboard credit.  The cruise line required me to pay those charges upfront each day.  It basically left me without the onboard credit until the very last day of the cruise where I complained so much until they finally removed the charges.  However, my card remained frozen most of the trip because I didn't want to pay the $95 in gratuities.  I did not like that policy at all.  I always leave tips for my room stewards and that's the way I wanted it to remain.  The automatic gratuities each day should be optional for passengers and not a requirement!!!

Loved the cabin, the room space, and the balcony!!