Almost Perfect

Norwegian Escape Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 19, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Escape

Online account: Since we had 2 reservations, unlike Royal Caribbean, NCL made it a lot harder for me to make reservations online since they can't combine both reservations and I had to go back and forth between 2 accounts. That was a hassle.

Ship: Escape is a very beautiful, new ship. We loved it!

Dining: Food was exceptional!

Entertainment: Escape has really very talented entertainers from singers, dancers and comedians. However, we are not into 1930's or 1950's- themed broadway shows (Million Dollar Quartet, After Midnight) so it was just ok for us.

Brat Pack (1980's) was very good and so are the comedians, Gina, Landry and Scott.

Crew: Everybody was very nice and courteous.

Internet: VERY SLOW!...I must have just used a total of 45 good minutes out of 250!... I wish they were as good as Royal Caribbean's Oasis of the Seas and Allure of the Seas who offer fast speed internet for just $85 for a 7-day cruise!

Overall, don't expect NCL to be similar to Royal Caribbean. It is very different when it comes to the layout of the ship. I may be biased to Royal Caribbean but I would still take NCL in the future.

Excellent food!

Wish they have more though.

Julie and her crew were awesome!

Did not

Vanessa and Marilou were very nice

Our mini-suite has a huge bathroom with a double sink!