Norwegian Escape Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Awesome

Sail Date: December 12, 2015

Room Type: Suite

The cruise was awesome.  Lots of activities and things to do.  And lots of time to relax.  I did find the ship to large and spent too much time wandering.  The only complaints I have is that the bathrooms in the cabin had inadequate ventilation..  Water was very hot and showers tended to leave room very steamy.  The adult pool had no stairs, just the ladder which can be an issue for some people.  And the hot tub/jacuzzi constantly had kids filling it.  Food was good and lots of it.

All in all I had a great time as well as my family did.

Was very roomie and comfortable. LOVED the balcony,,,,

1 Comment