Norwegian Escape Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Third cruise is a charm

Sail Date: December 12, 2015

Service was top notch on this new ship.  The shows After Midnight & Million Dollar Quartet had quite the singers and dancers. My wife & I found the restaurant options all served meals that were well prepared & very tasty.  The restaurants that didn't have service charges had excellent choices each night.

My wife & I found the room had everything we needed such as small fridge, nice size wall mounted tv, small table/desk, and nice size closet. The tv had more channel options then our 1st cruise 4 years ago. Saw some of the other rooms which were much larger with balconies, they looked sweet.

Put down 2 DEPOSITS while on your cruise ($500) to get a $250 on board credit for current cruise is a great deal. The deposits are good for 4 years and can be transferred to family & friends