Norwegian Escape Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Second Mate

I Love NCL BUT not this Ship. HORRIBLE SERVICE and KID Problems

Sail Date: November 21, 2015

Room Type: Suite

Having paid a ton of money to have my family in the Haven & NOT enjoy the Haven is WRONG!When we all went to Le Bistro at 9:30 it took 2 hours for 3 courses.The service everywhere in the Haven restaurant was extremely slow. example:1 ½ hours for breakfast,2 hours for lunch,trying to get a drink delivered to your table too long. Having the bar downstairs & not a small one upstairs in the waiting area is crazy. Way too long everywhere except the skyline bar.The Haven courtyard area there were a number of children unsupervised throwing balls all in the pool area, between the top deck and pool area, jumping on the furniture in between the pool area and screaming, running through the Haven in front of concierge, almost knocking down Dina who was trying to serve drinks, yelling all the time as well as rearranging the furniture on the upper deck 19. I have taken videos of each day this went on and pictures. CS doesn't care either. I took video as well.

Cruise Photos

It's NOT a 3 person spa room like the brochure says it's a 4 person spa room. The couch sleeps two and the regular haven Spa rooms sleep 3. They have a small couch that comes out to a single bed.
The room was great!!!
Since the kids were not in the programs and acting unsupervised I would give them this rating.
All the shows were excellent
Too way to long for food and drinks everywhere
Miami, Florida
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
been so many times. I take the ferry over to St. John. the beaches are nice and less crowded.
Tortola, British Virgin Islands
Bath's are great!!!
Stay on ship. Ton of drugs and thieves.

Margaretville charges for food. The wine bar Cellers & Beer place the District is included in the beverage package.The bars around the ship are NOT full service bars. They ONLY can make you the drink their book has.