Norwegian Escape Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Our Cruise on the new Escape

Sail Date: November 14, 2015

Being a new ship everything was new and clean.  Our cabin steward Ryan was very friendly and kept our ice bucket filled and room clean.  Loved Ryan's towel animals and addressed anything we needed immediately.  Good entertainment, however one of the shows had to be cancelled due to a cast member being sick.  That was a big disappointment for me.  Also very disappointed in main dining room menus.  Would like it to change everyday.   Same menu everyday for lunch in all 3 main dining rooms and I mean everyday.  Also disappointed that there is no longer a lobster night.  You can have it, but is additional $19.99.  Many specialty restaurants now charge ala carte instead of a flat fee.  Never ate where I could get a shrimp cocktail.  Another big disappointment!  A new ship is expected to have some problems and it did.  Big slides closed when we went for repairs.  Beautiful ship, but bigger is not always better.

Would not pick cabin in front of ship again. We could see on TV what we saw out the window. My choice, but done that and will never again.
Children's Programs Did not use.
We enjoyed the comedy shows and the Tenors of Rock. Would have enjoyed other show, but addition fees we did not want to pay extra for.
Lawrence and Alvin in the Italian restaurant and Ryan our room steward. I believe it was Christian in O'Sheehans. I wanted a fruit plate and they did not have one. However she brought me a plate of strawberries and whip cream. So thoughtful!
Italian restaurant was best restaurant probably because of waiters Lawerence And Alvin. Alvin went out of his way to get a dessert that was not on the menu that night.

Atrium entertainment was very good at times. Fun to watch games.