Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Norwegian Epic Cruise Mar16-23 2013

Sail Date: March 16, 2014

Cabin: GTY

My husband and I celebrated our first anniversary on the EPIC. This was my first cruise and my husband's first on an NCL ship. To say that we enjoyed it would be an understatement! We had a fantastic experience. The staff were attentive to detail and ensured that we enjoyed every moment on board. Our excursions that we booked through the ship were so well organised and made our shore days really fun and exciting. The food was excellent! My husband told me that he feels the food on NCL is the best from all the cruise lines. It did not disappoint. We did all the specialty dining restaurants and thought that each restaurant was amazing. The shows on board were wonderful also! We are looking forward to our next itinerary on board an NCL ship.

We did not need this but from what we saw they had an excellent kids program

Book the dining packages ahead of boarding. We got an excellent deal on the specialty restaurants. There was a limited amount of the ultimate dining package but it was so worth it