Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Our First Cruise.

Sail Date: March 16, 2014

Room Type: Suite

Our Experience on the Norweign Epic, was amazing. I wish my husband and I would have taken a fourteen day cruise

We are looking forward to take a cruise with all kids and grandkids next year. so they can experience the fun and excitement.

the cruise Director J.C was fantastic, two thumb up.

Thank you for a amazing cruise.

beautiful
excellent
comfortable
cannot comment, did not bring any
jamaica was ok.

the ship itinery was excellent . it would show who and what going on.
my suggestion for first timers is to bring your luggage aboard with them so they can change and be comfortable and not wait till 6pm for the luggage to arrive by staff, theyre to many passenger to expect luggage to be in room.