Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

As expected

Sail Date: February 09, 2014

Room Type: Suite

Cabin: GUAR

Norweigan Free style dining is exactly what we like and the entertainment on this cruise also added to our experience. Our room ( a mini suite) was adequate and the location next to the elevators was an added bonus, I found the staff and the other passengers very friendly but must admit I am not one for the greetings at the garden cafe....A bit too vocal for my liking ..would suggest the lady welcoming committee become a walmart greeter. washie washie

The only real negative was the fact the casino was smokey and it had to be passed to get to the main dining room...All in all a good experience and again Norweigen is top of the line value in my book. Hope to try another ship and another location next year with Norweigen.

deck chairs need replacing in some cases