Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

Purser

Med Cruise-disappointed

Sail Date: May 26, 2013

Reka, our cruise specialist was excellent.. superb... she was always there to communicate with us..
unfortunately, we weren't able to enjoy the $250 hotel we reserved in Barcelona due to my husbands illness..we had allowed us 3 days to get to Barcelona..so we were able to get to Barcelona.. but not in time for the hotel stay..
and the main reason of booking this cruise was to visit/meet my husbands remaining family in Florence.. (he was just diagnosed with alzheimers) unfortunately, the ship couldn't dock in Florence due to weather so our chances of meeting them are not likely.. very disappointed..
Children's Programs n/a
Barcelona, Spain no time to experience or sightsee
Naples, Italy
Livorno (Florence & Pisa), Italy missed the entire port..unable to dock
Marseille (Provence), France
lost my glasses due to extremely strong winds.. blew them right off my shirt..
Palma De Mallorca, Balearic Islands