Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

Average cruise

Sail Date: September 18, 2011

Room Type: Suite

Nice ship, some bad service in manhatan room, some waiters made ugly fqces when we ask for coffee, lemons, etc, uncomfortable dinning.

Pros: Casino

Cons: A credit to my account of 250 dlls was never done, it was promised to my at booking date, we were a group of 8 friends, 6 of them got the 250 dlls credit execpt myself. It was our first cuise for my wife and I. Honestly it was a bad experience.

Recommends Norwegian Epic? No.

Frank our butler was excellent, some bad service in manhatan restaurant, and some at taste restaurant, it made our breakfast and dinner unconfortable for the 8 of us, sometime we even ask the waiter, is there a problem with us, because you look to be in a bad mood... Poor service