Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

Worst cruise ever

Sail Date: June 26, 2011

I have cruised more than 15 times. This was the worst curse ever. The balcony had more room that the room itself. There was not privacy. When taking a shower or using the rest room anyone coming in the room could see you.
The food was the worst. How do you have a buffet with no vegetables? The dining service was also bad, and the waitress had the nerve to tell me her name and where she was from as if to say there is nothing that I could do about her attitude.
The entertainment was also bad. After the Blue Man Group there were nights that I had nothing to do. I do not recommend this ship or NCL. This is the second time I went on an NCL ship and they both were bad experiences, but this was the worst.

Pros: The pubic areas of the ship

Cons: Everything else ex. food, room, service,

Recommends Norwegian Epic? No.