Irresponsible and Uncaring

Norwegian Encore Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Cruises: 2-3 cruises

Overall rating:

Norwegian Encore

7 Night Alaska Glacier Bay (Seattle Roundtrip)

Sail date: September 18, 2021

Ship: Norwegian Encore

Traveled as: Couple

Review summary

Norwegian started and ended my cruise terribly. Firstly, one of my excursions was cancelled a MONTH before the cruise but they didn't bother to inform me and all the other excursions were sold out once I was on the ship. That sucked. Going to Alaska and not being able to go whale watching was a HUGE disappointment. Then they completely failed at the end. I used the Port Valet service to get my bag to the airport. They had 7 HOURS to get my bag to the airport and they failed. It did not make it in time for my flight. Contacting customer service is a joke - they don't have a phone number, you have to email them. I have been passed around to 3 different companies Norwegian has tried to blame for the mistake. They refuse to take responsibility themselves and reimburse me for my airport transfer. If you are offering the service you are advocating for them, you are saying it's ok and we can trust them and you should take responsibility when they mess up. Norwegian doesn't care about customer service at all. They are untrustworthy, irresponsible, and I will never cruise with them again.

Embarkation