Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Worst cruise ever

Sail Date: April 03, 2016

There wasn't much to do on the ship. The cruise director was boring and didn't know what fun is. My room was vacuumed once in the 7 days we were on the boat. The windows and mirrors never got wiped down toilet had stains. One stop they have to put you on a little boat to get to shore took an hour to wait for an open boat. Then they separated our group so we waited another 45 min in port for the rest of the group on the next boat. Got ripped off at the spa signed up for a Spa Topia package it was $139 I got charged $230. The lady was late by 15 min and didn't even do the whole package only the hot stone part. Not worth it at all! On top of that the spa manager Sunshine was rude telling me it was my fault I didn't get the whole treatment. To top everything off my bag was stolen on board and the security could careless.

Wasn't very clean but the balcony was nice
Do your on excursions the ship way over charges
New Orleans, Louisiana
Beautiful beaches
Belize City, Belize
The cave tubing was ok but kinda boring
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
Leave the port area to the other beach via taxi just as nice and way cheaper. They charge $4 for a soda in port.

Don't waste your money on Norweigen Dawn more stress then anything