Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

review of my cruise

Sail Date: April 03, 2016

We had a great time,  food was very good,  drinks were super.  The Ports were very interesting and the shopping was great.  We did not take any side trips, we just walked the ports to see what life was like in each port.

The ship is starting to show it's age, but in May the ship is to be dry docked  and is going to be rehabbed.  So the ship should be new when rehab is complete.

No problems. The bedding was very supportive. I am not used to the small bathrooms, but as the cruise went on I adjusted