Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Norwegian Dawn is outstanding

Sail Date: March 06, 2016

We took a cruise on the Western Caribbean, Cozumel, Roatan, Belize and Costa Maya. Everything was excellent and top notch. The rooms were very clean and well serviced. The food and entertainment are the best. I have been on Costa, Royal Caribbean and Norwegian, I have to say that I like Norwegian best because of the people, they are the most friendly and fun. I think the food was also the best.  This was my second cruise with Norwegian and if I go again, I would choose them.