Awesome vacation

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 06, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Dawn

I went with my boyfriend right before Spring Break came into full effect.  This was my first cruise, so I know I'm not the best judge across brands.  All I can tel you is that the staff onboard is completely dedicated to making sure you have a great time.  They have so many activities planned...and if you're not interested in activities and prefer to soak up the sun, there is plenty of that too.  I loved the freedom to choose when I ate, left the boat, etc.  Freestyle Cruising made me feel like I had a world of freedom.

Inside and cheap. But perfect for us that don't need the room too much. And it wasn't nearly as cramped as I had expected. Two of us were very comfortable.