Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: February 21, 2016

We had some problems which were resolved by Norwegian but they should have never happened in the first place. We booked the cruise with a promotion where we selected a free Ultimate Dining Package that included 4 nights in specialty restaurants. The first night on ship we were told we did not have the Dining Package and would have to pay a la carte prices. This got straightened out the next day. I also had a problem with the billing of a service I booked on the ship. I had an agreed to price prior to the service and after receiving the service I was billed a higher price. Again, this did get corrected, but these things should not have happened. I will definitely consider other cruise lines for future cruises.