Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Purser

Both got SICK

Sail Date: February 21, 2016

My wife & I both got sick on the ship!! My wife after only 2 days & myself after 4 days. My wife still has a bad cough & I was put in the hospital with pneumonia for 4 days after the cruise, and still recovering. The cab drive who took us to the ship said that the ones he picked up before us had all gotten sick on the ship!! The only excursion I did was a snorkel one morning & my wife was unable to do any. We had excursions booked at every port. No one would refund our cost for these either. They said we needed a doctors slip for that, even though I had bought the additional insurance. Very disappointed with the cruise & will NEVER go on one again!!!

Our cabin must have needed cleaned better, because we both got sick.

Pool was to small. Too windy on the decks to do anything.