Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Third Mate

Astonishingly wonderful

Sail Date: February 07, 2016

It was our first time cruising. I was completely under the spell of the magic of the tour.

The quality of service was perfect. The crew is simply amazing.

The ship was incredibly clean.

The entertainment out of this world.

The food... oh well. I refused to step on my scale. The choices seemed infinite and every dish as delicious as the next. A special kudos to the food and beverage team!

A special thank you to Richard, our cruise director.

When do all these people sleep? How can they work so much, so efficiently and yet be so pleasant at all times?

Francoise McHugh

Very clean. It offered a nice place to sleep. It was satisfying.
New Orleans, Louisiana
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
Belize City, Belize
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
I loved the visit of the Mayan Ruins. It was beautiful. Great guide. I learned a lot in a most pleasant way.

Loved that ship!