Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Purser

Traveling Alone

Sail Date: January 03, 2016

This was my 19th cruise but first one to travel alone.  I especially enjoyed the Freestyle dining because I was fortunate to share a table at each meal in the dining rooms.  My Oceanview cabin felt so much larger due to only one person in residence. There was a meeting of " alone" cruisers but I didn't attend. but would suggest it for more reticent travelers. I will cruise with others again but have no worries about cruising alone again.  I would appreciate NCL giving a cost break for alone cabins.

If you want more hanging space, bring some 3M removable hangers for the walls
Extremely easy.
The Dawn is looking a little tired. I understand she is going to have an overhaul. Looking forwards to sailing on her again in the future.
I did 3 of the 4 ports and each tour was informative and relaxing.
Trivia's were challenging but fun. The activity games were entertaining.
Children's Programs Did not use.
The entertainment was above superb. The culmination of all the performers in 1 show was spellbinding.
New Orleans, Louisiana
I stayed at the LaQuinta in Gretna for one night and was able to leave my car at no charge for the cruise. A cab ride was $17 each way.
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
Belize City, Belize
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico

She is a comfortable size ship. One doesn't feel they cannot know where everything is by the third day