Cruise in November

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 15, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Dawn

It was a 7 day cruise that I got through .  It was pretty inexpensive.  It was my first cruise so I'm not sure what to expect.  The food was excellent; I didn't eat at any of the cover charge restaurants though.  The ship was nice, entertainment was great, and overall a nice experience.  They could have done a bit better on the at-sea days to keep me entertained though.

Kinda small, but that's to be expected. The steward was awesome, friendly, attentive, and knew our names the first day

Don't buy the excursions from the ship - you can get the same or better on shore for literally half the price