Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Cruise in November

Sail Date: November 15, 2015

It was a 7 day cruise that I got through .  It was pretty inexpensive.  It was my first cruise so I'm not sure what to expect.  The food was excellent; I didn't eat at any of the cover charge restaurants though.  The ship was nice, entertainment was great, and overall a nice experience.  They could have done a bit better on the at-sea days to keep me entertained though.

Cabin / Stateroom Kinda small, but that's to be expected. The steward was awesome, friendly, attentive, and knew our names the first day

Don't buy the excursions from the ship - you can get the same or better on shore for literally half the price