Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Okay if you do not have high standards

Sail Date: November 15, 2015

This cruise was fun because we met really nice people, but I guess I'm a cruise snob of sorts. I expect GREAT service, food, entertainment and activities.  That is not what the Dawn offers.  Food was actually pretty bad, room steward and wait staff also was not up to par.  Cruise director was good, enjoyed him.  But I'm used to cruising on Princess which is much, much better.  We did have a good time, but I would not cruise on NCL again.  Also, I get that they make a lot of money with on board purchases, but this ship really jacks up the prices.  Just not for me as far as quality and service.

Cabin / Stateroom Good layout and nice shower/bathroom area. Nothing to brag about in décor, kind of old looking, but a comfortable cabin.