Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Norewegian Dawn 7 day Carribbean crusise

Sail Date: March 29, 2015

I was in Room 10038 which is on the 10th floor which is also a balcony. Service was very good, food was great. We ate in the Venician which is a free styling restaurant. We had steak which was very good, Salmon which was great. one night we had rack of lamb which was good. no complaint about the food. the only thing that didn,t suit me was that thier was only one outside pool which everyone used including kids. thier were so many kids in the pool that one day the pool water was dirty. The Dawn had one small inside pool with a detached jacuzzi. their was one small steam & heat room; however thier was a charge of $126 per person per week. the ship is a little small in reference to other ships I've been on. their was basicly one dancing floor which was used for numerous things like bingo and comedy shows. ultimately my pet pee is that there was no adult only spa and the one they had was quite expensive. I did give the cruise a four star.