Western Caribean

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 01, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Dawn

I really liked the western caribbean, it had some really good stops and I really liked Belize, we had really good weather. I probably would leave out of Miami next time though, because the weather was really cool in New Orleans.The crew on ship were great, we had a outstanding steward.

I noticed a lot of things that needed attention to on ship for example our balcony windows were really dirty, but I understand the ship is getting ready to go into dry dock for repairs

I didn't liked that the fold out bed for our guest blocked the sliding door to the balcony, I've been on ships where they don't.

Get out of there
We went on a submarine ride that I highly recommend.

Belize City, Belize Did not visit port

Went to the myan ruins
Went to the private island, which was very good.

Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico Did not visit port