Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Awesome Trip

Sail Date: February 08, 2015

The staff on board the Norwegian Dawn were very friendly and helpful. There is so much to do on the ship, there is no way to ever be bored. The stateroom steward we had, Jonah, was so nice and friendly and made sure we had everything we needed each day. Loved the towel animals she made for us. The dining was very nice in all the restaurants in which we had dinner. We had reservations each night at 5:30 so we had plenty of time to make the 7:00 show each night. The shows were spectacular! The ports at which we stopped were, Cozumel and Costa Maya, Mexico, Belize and Isle Rotan Hunduros. All were lovely with beautiful beaches and friendly people. Love the shopping too. We will be back. There was only one bad experience on the ship, and it was in the salon. On Valentine's day I decided to get my hair cut, big mistake!! Oh well, it will grow. I refuse to let that ruin the awesome time we had on the cruise ship though.

Great food
Jonah was awesome, love her to pieces!
Terrific shows each night
Never could be bored
Loved all the ports at which we stopped
Better than I expected. We got an inside cabin, which was fine. There is so much to see and do, you don't stay in your cabin much anyway.
New Orleans, Louisiana
It was Mardi Gras, so it was busy with lots of traffic, but got to see a parade.
Loved the shopping in Cozumel
Belize City, Belize
Had a great tour of the City of Belize
Roatan (Isla Roatan), Bay Islands, Honduras
I went zip lining here, I highly recommend it
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
Beautiful port

The buffets were much better than on the previous cruise line we went on. Don't over pack. Just relax and enjoy! It is very big ship, use the guides posted by the elevators to find places you want to go, or don't be afraid to ask someone; they are glad to help.