Another great freestyle experience

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

10 Night Eastern Caribbean (San Juan To Tampa)
Sail Date: December 07, 2006
Ship: Norwegian Dawn
Cabin Type: Suite
We selected this ship for its departure point ( NYC ) and the itinerary. A total of 5 of the 10 nights at sea and just short stops on 4 islands. Other than St. Thomas we stayed aboard and enjoyed the many services available on the ship. Pool area is great . Quiet areas plentiful and service staff very attentive.
Stayed on ship
Was looking forward to this being my day at the beach and snorkeling. On a tip from someone I was scared away because of the threat of sand fleas to which I am allergic. Very disappointing but better safe than sorry.
Went shopping on our own to my favorite places. As usual, spent more than I intended.
Just took walking tour to Main Street and back to the ship.
Stayed on ship
Just took walking tour to Main Street and back to the ship.
Stayed on ship

Pros: The food on Norwegian Cruise Line is excellent. The cleanliness of the Norwegian Dawn is by far the best of any of our previous cruises.

Cons: Although I have enjoyed the freestyle aspect of NCL it does create a very fast paced dining experience in the main dining rooms. Rush,rush,rush.

Recommends Norwegian Dawn? Yes!