Just Okay...

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 13, 2008
Ship: Norwegian Dawn
The ship was great, I previously sailed on the Norwegian Star in October of 2008. I found the Dawn to be a bit "dirtier", there were always overrunning toilets on different floors, and my daughter's stateroom bathroom did not work consistently for 2 days.

My daughter was travelling with her boyfriend and she had some issues with the some of the male staff members being "too friendly".

I also went to the restaurants with cover charges (Teppanyaki and Bamboo). I found the flavors to be too salty for me.

The servers at the restaurant are fantastic.

They did a great job cleaning and it was comfortable.
Shopping here is the best of all ports. Great friendly people.
Don't Miss: Coki beach and Secret Harbour
Get there early!!! It was the best, NCL took good care of us.
There's not too much shopping, and if the weather is off, don't bother leaving the boat.

Pros: I love their

Cons: Cleanliness of the ship

Recommends Norwegian Dawn? No.