Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Wonderful Cruise - NOT!

Sail Date: December 13, 2008

We booked our cruise through Alaska with my parents (68 years old). By booking together we had hoped to be near each other on the boat, instead we were at the front of the boat and they were at the back. We wanted to be able to help them with their things and getting around and NCL was not able to accomodate us, nor was Alaska.

Although I enjoyed how well the servers in the restaurants attended to us, I was unimpressed with the cleanliness of the ship. There were over flowing toilets on several floors throughout the trip. Sections of the boat would smell from this.

My bathroom in my ocean view stateroom did not work consistently for 2 days, my boyfriend had to physically go to the front desk to get service as it had started overflowing.

I was not impressed by a few of the male crew members as they seemed quite agressive and forward.

Pros: I love their

Cons: The cleanliness of the ship

Recommends Norwegian Dawn? No.

Cayo Levantado (Samana), Dominican Republic
Not much for shopping and their beaches weren't too spectacular
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Great friendly people. It rained when we first got there, but it clears up in 5 minutes and it's great weather again. Great for jewelry lovers and souvenirs.
Don't Miss: Coki beach and Secret Harbour