Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

An excellent cruise!!

Sail Date: July 15, 2006

Room Type: Suite

I recently sailed the Dawn for my Honeymoon. My wife and I had a great time. The food and dining is excellent. Definitely try the LeBistro once before you leave. All of the bars, lounges, and clubs are excellent. Live music everywhere and great entertainment shows and performances are fabulous and very high quality. Above all, the staff and service are spectacular, and go above and beyond to make your trip enjoyable. Do try the honeymoon/aniversary package, which includes cake-champagne party, Dinner for two at LeBistro's, complimentary wine and champagne, etc. Also, the chocolate lover's Buffet is amazing with chocolate and ice sculptures galore. Definitely had a great time! Wiki wiki wa!