First time cruiser

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review

Cruises: 1 cruise (first)

Overall rating:

Norwegian Breakaway

7 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)

Sail date: May 26, 2019

Ship: Norwegian Breakaway

Traveled as: Family (older children)

Review summary

Iโ€™m a 23 year old university student from Trinidad ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡น this was my first cruise. I went with my family my mother, my father, my grandmother, my uncle and my brother who is 19 years old we had 3 balcony suites on deck 9. My brother and I enjoy partying and having fun there were many night life activities such as Latin dance and techno parties which were awesome. Additionally Iโ€™m the fit one in my family and I loved the facilities that were available on the ship, the jogging track was a bit crowded with people walking however after a few laps of running people cleared the way fairly quickly. Our room steward was awesome ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ he took great care of us. my brother and I woke up at completely different times, he woke up around 1 after a night out I wake up at 7 am, our steward got accustomed to our schedules fairly quickly which was nice ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ. The pool(Lido deck) areas were always lit and a lot of fun, we made some unforgettable memories and made some great friends on this trip, I will definitely be cruising with Norwegian again ๐Ÿ˜

Embarkation

Ship experiences

Ship tip

Get your dining packages in advance they are worth it !

Ports of call